Working to be YOUR Lender for Life!
Convenience at your fingertips
My customized app allows you to easily calculate payments, scan and send documents, track your loan progress, follow market news, and more!
Please scan the QR code or click here to download the app.
Learn about Axia’s pre-approval process
Axia’s Certified Homebuyer Program provides comprehensive education as you get started on your homebuying journey. Each level of qualification leaves you more knowledgeable and better equipped to shop for your new home.
A preliminary assessment of your loan eligibility based solely on the income, debt, and asset information you provided to us, as well as your credit score1.
Signifies that we have verified your income, asset, debt, and credit information and on this basis have pre-approved you for the home mortgage loan. Subject to additional terms and conditions1.
Ask me about our Guaranteed Credit Approval!
Axia’s Guaranteed Credit Approval gives the seller peace of mind and assures them your loan will close and the sale will go through. We’re so confident in our Guaranteed Credit Approval process that we’ll pay the seller $10,000 if your loan is not closed based on the terms of the Certified Homebuyer Guarantee.*
1This is not an offer or commitment to lend. Not all applicants will qualify. Certifications are based on the applicant’s income, debt, assets, and credit information and their ability to repay the proposed loan. Closing speed characterizations refer to the time between a fully executed purchase and sale agreement and closing and are subject to delays caused by other parties. Certain restrictions apply; contact us for more detail.
* Eligible on TBDs, primary residences, and first liens. Files must be fully credit approved with no conditions except for the executed purchase and sale, acceptable flood cert, appraisal report and title report. Guarantee lasts 60 days from approval date. Guarantee is conditional upon the maintaining of the borrower’s credit rating, income and asset statuses. Not available for any sales contract contingencies, JUMBOS, USDA, state or local bond programs that require prior approval. Guarantee is not valid for any transaction that is canceled for reasons not related to loan financing. COVID-19, nature disasters, or other pandemics may alter the terms and conditions of the Guarantee.
lending solutions to meet your needs
Axia Home Loans is a direct lender with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae. Our broad array of lending solutions includes, but is not limited to:
- Purchase & Refinance Loans
- Conventional Conforming Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Fixed-Rate Loans
- Adjustable Rate (ARM) Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
- Reverse Mortgages
- Local & State Down Payment Assistance and Bond Programs
We also have options for:
- Non-Warrantable Condos & Condotels
- Manufactured Homes
- Modular Homes
- Self-employed borrowers
- And much more!
This list is not exhaustive, as we are continuously adapting our suite of loan solutions to best fit the needs of our borrowers and prevailing market conditions. Please reach out to me directly so we can determine the best solution for you today.
LET’S GET YOU HOME
Tools You Can Use
*Results are hypothetical and may not be accurate. This is not a commitment to lend nor a preapproval. Consult a financial professional for full details.
Conventional Payment example: If you choose a $250,000, 30 year loan at a fixed rate of 3.3% (APR 3.5%), with a loan-to-value of 80%, you would make 360 payments of $1,122.61. Payment stated does not include taxes and insurance, which will result in a higher payment.
Check Out Our Blog