“Jeff and his team at Axia Home Loans went above and beyond to help us get our first home loan! From being available to meet in person after normal business hours to expediting the process...”
Fixed Rate Mortgage
Looking for a Conventional Conforming Mortgage? Click here to learn more.
Loans insured by the federal government. Click here to learn more
Supporting for our veterans is important to us here at Axia Home Loans.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage
Get the lowest rate we offer! Financially savvy? This could be the product for you.
Looking for a Jumbo Non-Conforming Mortgage? Click here to learn more.
Excellent opportunities to purchase homes in rural areas. Click here to learn more.
Enjoy your retirement with a Reverse Mortgage today! Click here to learn more.
See what it means for you! Click here to learn more.
Apply today for HomePath loans! Click here to learn more.
Location: Wailea, HI
Axia Home Loans, a full service mortgage banker, is seeking experienced Residential Mortgage Loan Officers to join our team. We are looking for a energetic, professional and ambitious individuals who enjoy working in a sales and customer service oriented environment.
As a Mortgage Loan Officer you will analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans. You will obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information. You will meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process. Work with the processor and other operations staff to facilitate the quick and smooth closing of the transaction. You will communicate with realtor and borrower on any additional needs and status updates.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Locking the loan with the Secondary Marketing Department
• Engaging in marketing efforts to increase business, client and referral base
• Meeting continuing education requirements as required by each state and the NMLS
• Keep current on FHA/VA/USDA/Conventional changes and guidelines as communicated by underwriting or operations or external sources
• Ensure that an environment of teamwork is maintained at all times
• Maintain the highest possible level of customer service
• Interface with other departments as necessary to ensure the smooth operation and growth of the Organization
As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you must have at least 2 years of mortgage experience as well as knowledge of mortgage industry practices and regulations.
Additional requirements include:
• High School Diploma or a Bachelors Degree
• Must be properly licensed with the NMLS and the state, if applicable
• Ability to be flexible, multi-task and organize priorities in a fast paced work environment, while maintaining a high level of focus and accuracy
• Effective verbal and written communications skills
• Strong analytical skills, combined with sound judgment and decision making abilities
• Solid customer service values and the ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness to both internal and external customers
• Strong computers skills; MS office suite