Divorce Mortgage Specialist
We know that the divorce process is often a very difficult and emotional time for families.
Our goal is to help identify your needs and focus on those throughout the process. With so many other things calling your attention we want to help identify any possible gaps in the case files to keep you and your assets protected.
Client Asset Protection
We will work to identify and protect the value of assets during and after the divorce process.
Client Asset Protection
- We want to make sure that the equity of a home isn’t decided or divided too early on in the process.
- With such an aggressive real estate market, we want to make sure you are getting full access to the equity that is awarded to you.
- We have a team that includes experienced home inspectors to make sure you are not left with a home that needs extensive repairs, has mold, or other damages that may leave you with additional costs.
- We work with title companies to do a title search to check if there are any unpaid liens against the property.
- We verify all mortgages on the property and check for HELOC or other lines of credit that may be affecting the equity in your home.
- We make sure you can qualify for a house payment, whether you are selling the home, being removed from the title, or keeping the property.
- We verify new obligations such as child support and alimony and take each into consideration during the pre-approval process*.
- We offer credit repair tools and other resources to help you recover from the financial stress that may have occurred during the divorce process.
- We identify which debts and obligations belong to whom and help qualify you based on the debts that fall under your responsibility.
*Pre-approval is not a guarantee to lend
with RCS-D Designation
Local Lender with RCS-D Designation
- We understand the process of property division in divorce and help you protect your credit and access equity through the process.
- We work with you to avoid mistakes while dealing with real estate during divorce and create a timeline to keep you on track with any financial decisions.
- We have access to a team of professionals such as appraisers, home inspectors, title officers, insurance agents, CPAs, and more who are able to act as a liaison between all involved parties.
Questions to Consider
- Are you the resident spouse or departing spouse?
- Are both of you departing the residence?
- What are your goals for the next home purchase?
- Is your disbursement of equity predetermined?
- Do you have a 1st mortgage and HELOC or private trust deed or note?
- Are you currently paying payments through auto withdrawals in a joint account that you will be closing?
- Do you have a plan for mortgage payments during separation or duration of court until Judge’s signature so that your equity and credit is protected?
- Do you have original purchase papers of each property purchased during marriage (or prior to)?
Meet our Team
Twin Falls, ID 83301 | NMLS# 1120396
Get a Free Consultation
We are not attorneys! Instead, we work in tandem with legal teams to help make sure clients are protected from all angles and have options moving forward. With our combined expertise and connections, we can help with all the above and so much more.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us. We don’t charge for consultation, and we are more than happy to share our expertise with you.
Prefer to Stop By? Here are our Directions.